NOTICE AND AGENDA
DATE: March 18, 2020
TIME: 7:00 PM
PLACE: Alma Town Hall
PUBLIC NOTICE: Posted agenda
CITIZENS AND DELEGATES:
MINUTES: Approve the minutes of last meeting.
1. Discussion/Action to convene a closed session under Wis. Stat. 19.85(1)(e) to deliberate and/or negotiate the Badger Mining Corporation proposal regarding the former Goose Landing sand transload facility, for competitive and bargaining reasons.
Reconvene in open session to take any necessary action from the closed session.
2. Discussion / Action on an Ordinance providing for attachment of a portion of property (Beglinger property) from the Village of Merrillan, Jackson County, Wisconsin, to the Town of Alma, Jackson county, Wisconsin and changing the zoning of the same to “unzoned.”
3. Discuss/Action on Merrillan Fire Department contract.
4. Road report.
5. Review/Discuss Coulee Frac Sand annual report.
6. Review/Discuss Badger Mining Corporation annual report.
7. Discuss/Action on Badger Mining Air monitoring variance for 2020.
8. Discuss plans for repairs to 2010 International.
9. Discuss proposed dates for 2020 Open Book & Board of Review.