TOWN OF ALMA BOARD MEETING MINUTES
April 17, 2019
All Board Members present
Meeting called to order by Chairman Smith at 7:00 PM.
Minutes from March 13, 2019 meeting were read into the record. Motion by Gearing, second by Flick, to approve minutes as read. Motion carried.
Treasurer’s report: Current balance $166,681.09 less $81,200.00 reserved for cash on hand balance of 85,481.09. Motion by Flick, second by Gearing to approve report. Motion carried.
Motion by Gearing, second by Flick to authorize payments for the month. Motion carried.
- Web site information and review-Web site is active and available. Per board direction minutes will be uploaded with disclaimer that they are not official until read and approved at the next meeting.
- Discussion on obstacles faced with spring heavy snowfall. Gravel roads were not plowed to prevent damage. Emergency situations would be addressed with damage repaired later.
3. WI Proppants request for variance from air monitoring testing in 2019 due to no mining.Motion by Gearing, second by Flick to have request tabled until Property value guaranty letters have been received by all property owners. Motion carried.
4. Request to name private driveway off of West Snow Creek Road. Options 1) Snow Creek Ridge Trail 2)Snow Ridge Trail 3)West Snow Ridge Trail. Motion by Smith, second by Gearing to approve option #1. Motion carried.
5. Update provided on fire # distribution.
Driveway permit issued to Coulee Frac to install a temporary driveway to move plant.
Motion by Smith second by Flick to adjourn. Adjourned at 8:18 PM.
Don Forsting, Clerk